If you live or work in the beautiful city of Singapore, you have to be extra careful with the way you take care of your skin and body. Always keep in mind that Singapore is a tropical country so the days are often very warm and the air thick with humidity. These can cause all sorts of problems to your skin which is why you need to pay more attention to its care. To make sure that your skin is well-taken care of, see to it that you have the following items in your bag or purse before you go out:
- Hydrating lip balm – In a very warm city like Singapore, the skin in and around your lips is among the first to get dry. That said, you need to keep it moist and hydrated by regularly applying lip balm during the day. You need to apply lip balm whether you are inside an office or outside under the sun.
- Oil blotting sheets – If oil is allowed to linger on your skin for too long, it can lead to acne and other skin conditions. You can get rid of the nasty oil by applying blotting sheets. The sheets will absorb oil and debris from your skin.
- Sunscreen lotion – Exposure to the sun can burn and damage your skin. Putting on sunscreen will help in lessening the damage done.
- Sleek compact mirror – A small mirror allows you to see if there are problems developing on your facial skin. So carry one wherever you go.
- Hand cream – Using a hand cream is especially important if you are often exposed to the elements like heat and wind. To find the best hand cream in Singapore, you should try different brands to see which has the best effects on your hand.
- Sunglasses – Wearing sunglasses not only protects your eyes from the sun, it also protects the sensitive skin around your eyes from drying out.
- Face wash – In Singapore, you need to wash your face at least two or three times a day. To ensure that you get rid of oil and dirt effectively, you must use face wash.
- Hand sanitizer – Just like other parts of your body, the skin around your hands also needs to be sanitized to prevent the development of illnesses and infections. In fact, you should sanitize your hands before you touch sensitive parts of your skin, like your face, to avoid transferring dirt and other particles.
- Hair items like pins and ties – Oil from your free-flowing hair can be transferred to your facial skin. You should consider wearing hair pins and ties, especially during hot and humid days.
- Band aids – A small cut in your skin can get worse if it’s exposed to the elements. Therefore, it’s necessary that you put on band aids to prevent these complications.
All of these items come in small sizes and packages, which means you can easily stick them in your bag. They are also readily available in wellness and beauty stores. You need these beauty products if you really want to take good care of your skin. When regularly subjected to heat, humidity, and air pollution, the skin can easily dry or accumulate dirt in its pores. This can lead to conditions like acne, pimples, eczema, psoriasis, and other complications. You’ll be less worried about these problems if you have the necessary beauty care products in your bag.