Aside from the wedding dress, the engagement dress is one of the most pored over outfits of every bride-to-be. When you announce your wedding to the public, you would, of course, want to look your best. If you’re trying to find an engagement dress in Singapore and running out of ideas, head over to Pinterest. This social media contains a thousand ideas which will help you decide.
Here are the top five most pinned engagement dresses on Pinterest:
- The Long Red Evening Gown. Red is a color to go for if you want to look really sexy. If you can’t wear red on your wedding day, grab the opportunity on your engagement party. Long evening gowns are formal and would look best in any engagement shoot.
- The Bohemian Dress. If you want that fun and artsy engagement party, go for that Boho chick look. Bohemian Maxi dresses are easy to find in Singapore because they are still very trendy.
- The Romantic Short Dress. If you don’t want to look over-the-top, you can always go for that above the knee cocktail dress. This is best for those who like a relaxed and fun engagement party and photo shoot. This style is also easy to find; you can easily find one in the many fashion shops at Orchard Road.
- The High-Low Style. If you want to be able to flaunt your legs and still have that long trail, choose the high-low Dress. You can have it cut above the knee and then long and flowing towards the back.
- The Princess Dress. Remember Belle’s yellow dress in the movie Beauty and the Beast? She looks gorgeous while prancing around the ballroom. If you want that princess look, this is the engagement dress to go for.
If you want to find an engagement dress in Singapore that is perfect for you, you must first know the theme of your engagement party. If you dress looks gorgeous but it doesn’t match the theme, you would look out of place in your own party. Plan your theme first and then look for that dress. And don’t forget to enjoy!