The key to losing weight is to eat and not starve at all. You might wonder how you can lose those excess kilos in two weeks when you still have to eat. It may sound counter-productive but that’s possible, and that’s the way it is.
There’s no need for you to skip your meals to be in shape. All you ever need is a balanced diet plan and some tons of self-discipline to follow it. In fact, starving yourself will only make you binge later and slow down your metabolism. It means you’ll gain more weight by being hungry.
Here is a list of food which assures you the fastest way to lose weight and will surely provide you with best results in no time.
- Protein – Dubbed as the King of Nutrients, protein is a surefire food for you to boost your metabolism. Increasing your protein intake will cut your cravings and lose your appetite for late night snacks. Recent studies show that replacing bread with egg for breakfast will result in a faster weight loss over eight weeks.
- Fruits – Fruits are high in water, nutrients, and fibers with very low energy density. Fruits do contain sugar so consume moderately.
- Vegetables – Like fruits, vegetables are also an excellent source of fiber and nutrients. Green leafy vegetables can increase your meal volume without putting your calorie count at stake.
- Potato – Eating boiled potatoes will make you feel full, making no room for comfort food. Plus, they contain a high level of potassium which is good for boosting your energy.
- Chili Pepper – Surprisingly, chili peppers contain a substance that helps reduce your appetite and increase fat burning.
- Nuts – Being low in carbohydrates and high in fiber, nuts are one of the best snacks for weight loss. They contain healthy fats and proteins that aid in boosting your metabolism.
In losing weight, what you need to eat is as important as what you need not to eat. It means that avoiding processed food and too much sugar intake is also as beneficial as taking enough protein. Feed yourself with healthy food and the next time you’ll look at yourself in the mirror; you will be amazed at what you discover – a beautiful, fit, and fabulous you.